The Revenue Performance Advisor (RPA) support team serves RPA clients from small physician practices to large provider organizations. Our team is skilled to handle a variety of questions related to revenue cycle, from patient access and eligibility, to claim submissions, to ERA files, and more.
Our customers face a variety of opportunities and challenges in running their businesses, especially given the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to the pandemic, smaller healthcare practices were doing a lot to be safe, operating with decreased in-office patient visits and converting to new telehealth services where possible. As the pandemic took hold, the market saw a massive reduction in overall patient visits. Fortunately, in-person patient visits rebounded in mid-2020 as physician practices and facilities adapted to ongoing challenges and safety concerns. Overall numbers are nearly back to pre-pandemic volumes.
With the increase in patient visits and resulting decrease in staff bandwidth, now more than ever it’s important that our RPA customers have what they need to run their businesses more efficiently, using resources like the RPA Community and online training videos. We are always here if you need us, but we believe you can be more productive, efficient, engaged, and knowledgeable by using the learning tools and best practices available to you online as a first line of reference.
Click here to view an overview of the help and training options we have available.
The online RPA Community is RPA users sharing their experiences with others. Customers engage in discussions, find resources and best practices, and learn more about the RPA tool – from each other.
Another good learning opportunity is the Change Healthcare Learning Center with its wide variety of RPA video tutorials. These videos provide quick tips and how-to solutions to help you get the most from RPA. Most videos are less than five minutes long!
Access the Learning Center here and explore over 90 videos. Whether viewing the videos by menu or role, each video is broken down into easy to navigate section:
Videos by Revenue Performance menu
- Home Page
- Claims and Tracking
- Rejections and Denials
- Payments and Billing
- Reporting and Metrics
- Tools and Setup
Videos by User Role
- Revenue Performance Administration
- Office Management
- Provider / Payer Enrollment
- Front Desk
- Rejections / Denials
- Payment / Advanced Denials Management
- Finance Manager
In addition to our how-to videos, we have the online Revenue Performance Advisor Payer List site with gives RPA users three convenient ways to find payer information.
- Easy Search Payer List - searchable and sortable online database where users can search for transactions by payer name, payer ID, or state.
- Real-Time Payer List - downloadable file that includes transaction-specific inquiry and search options, as well as payer-specific maintenance schedules. These transactions are available to our clients and do not require a corresponding claim be submitted.
- Downloadable Claims and Electronic Remittance Advice Payer List - identifies payers currently in production for Professional (Outpatient), Institutional (Inpatient), Workers' Compensation and Automobile Insurance Claims (ANSI 837).
Explore the training videos, RPA Community, and other help options. Please feel free to let us know if there are other kinds of help resources that you would find valuable.
We know you face a variety of opportunities and challenges running your practices. We’re here to partner with you, enabling a better, more efficient healthcare system.