Hello. I’m Sarah Droogsma and have been in Healthcare for over 20 years. Currently, I’m the senior manager of our Advisory Services team. The main role of the Advisory Services team is help you maximize the power of Change Healthcare’s Revenue cycle management solutions.
The products Advisory Services team supports are the following:
- Clearance Patient Access Suite
- Assurance Reimbursement Management TM
- Acuity Revenue Cycle Analytics TM
- Pulse Revenue Cycle Benchmarking TM
You can view an overview document about the Revenue Cycle Management Advisory Services here. The Advisory Services team helps review your goals and metrics and explain how the product can help you achieve them. Then we help tailor a solution that meets your organization’s goals. Your Advisor reviews metrics with you on an ongoing basis to be sure you are moving toward achievement of your goals.
As a part of that process, a Change Healthcare Advisor educates your team on how to get the most out of our products. Ongoing training is also available through the Change Healthcare Knowledge Center through a variety of learning channels.
Implementing new technology can sometimes be complex and challenging for staff that need to grasp new concepts and workflows quickly. We understand that education is a critical component to your success. We educate our clients in the knowledge and skills necessary to build competency and proficiency with our solutions to maximize your ROI. We have several educational opportunities available for you and your team. A detailed catalog of offerings is available here.
Revenue Cycle Educational Opportunities
- Knowledge Center – Web-based knowledge portal where you can access FREE education offerings. Role based learning plans are available for Clearance Patient Access Suite, Assurance Reimbursement Management, Acuity Revenue Cycle Analytics, Pulse Revenue Cycle Benchmarking. Learn at your own pace and schedule, ongoing education is available for your organization, 24/7.
- Onsite Training – Onsite training is available at your facility. Ongoing education post-implementation is continuously available through the Knowledge Center for on demand, CBTs and webinar access. This requires a contract, please work with your account manager.
- Custom Training – Custom training can be requested based on the type of engagement. This can be customized for migrations, EMR specific, service delivery types and other scenarios as agreed upon. This requires a contract, please work with your account manager.
- Post Sale Optimization – Are you looking to optimize your revenue cycle suite of products? We offer post sale product optimizations. Please contact your account manager for more information.
- Office Hours – Do you have a specific need or question to clarify a specific feature or function as used in your organization? Register on the Change Knowledge Center Portal to schedule an hour with a Subject Matter Expert for you and your organization. Available to all Implementation and Post-implementation customers and provides one-hour high level Product overview. This is a free service offering to all of our customers that are post implementation.
- Knowledge to Perform – Monthly webinars are available for various topics. The Reimbursement Assurance and Acuity Knowledge to Perform webinar series meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month. The Patient Access Clearance and Acuity Knowledge to Perform webinar series meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month. See the Events Calendar on the Community.
- User Group Meetings – Regular User Group Meetings are held around the country throughout the year where we bring our customers together for discussions on adoption, increased value of solutions they own, and networking/collaborating opportunities. Currently these are held virtually.
- Community - Change Healthcare Community is a 24/7 user experience to help provide product support, learning and networking, and is a key component of our vision to create an integrated healthcare ecosystem. The Community includes posts and experiences from both our customers and our Subject Matter Experts.
At the end of the day, Advisory Services goal is to make sure our customers are educated and have good workflow at the time of go live of the products they are implementing. Our main focus is to make sure that we have happy and delighted customers at the time of go live.
Please take advantage of these resources, review our Advisory Services documentation, keep in touch on the Community site, and let us know how we can help you better adopt and optimize your Change Healthcare suite of products.