Effective Date: 6/12/2020
Welcome to the Change Healthcare Community!
The mission of the Community is to provide a peer-to-peer and direct channel for Change Healthcare customers and employees to access knowledge, resources, share best practices, industry trends, and ideas about Change Healthcare products and services.
To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established basic guidelines for participation.
By joining the Change Healthcare Community, you agree to following these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions, shared files, and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of peers and Change Healthcare Employees, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our Enterprise Community Team via the Contact Us link on this site.
Respect others. The focus should be on the content of posts and not the individuals. Please extend courtesy to all members, maintaining a positive tone and keeping your comments constructive; there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
If you respond to someone who disagrees, do so in a professional and friendly manner.
Respect the purpose of the community. Use the community to share successes, challenges, and constructive feedback. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share experiences with the group in a respectful way.
Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
Keep Your Word.
Do not post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret, or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
Do not disclose confidential information, including product or service pricing, operations, personnel, customers, legal, or financial positions, or information that could have an adverse effect on your employer’s business interests.
Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the discussion groups and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
Any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
Speak concisely and clearly on the topic of your comments. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives.
Send messages such as “thank you for the information” or “me too” to individuals, not the entire list. You can do so by using the “Reply to Sender” link in every message.
Do not send administrative messages such as “remove me from this list” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or remove yourself from a list.
Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate communities. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response by eliminating “noise”.
We reserve the right to review, modify, delete, reprint or redistribute all content you contribute to the Community.
We also understand that members may inadvertently violate the rules, and we will not immediately restrict someone from the community following a single violation. Rather, Change Healthcare follows a graduated enforcement policy for these guidelines.
- First Violation: A written notice is sent to the member who violates the guidelines
- Second Violation: A written notice is sent to the member who violates the guidelines. The individual’s community account is put into moderation for 30 days and messages from his/her account are reviewed before they are posted online. The individual has a phone call with the Change Healthcare community manager.
- Third Violation: The member’s access is suspended for six months.
The Change Healthcare Community Website is intended to be used for U.S. Change Healthcare customer’s only. If you are a Change Healthcare customer based in the European Union or have employees based in the European Union DO NOT attempt to access the Change Healthcare Community Website. At this time the Change Healthcare Community may only be accessed by customers in the United States.
This Policy does not apply to third-party websites, mobile applications, products, or services that may link to the Website or be linked to on the Website. Please consult those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How and With Whom We Disclose Your Information
- Personal Data and Security Storage
- International Data Transfers
- How to Contact Us
Information We Collect
Information We Collect About You
Change Healthcare obtains information about you from various sources to provide and manage the Community and to keep you informed. We collect, process, and retain information from you and any devices you use when you interact with our Community, as described below.
We collect your name; email address; contact information, including your mailing address; phone number; title; and information about the organization with which you are affiliated (collectively “Personal Information”). We also collect any information you choose to include in your community contributions when interacting with us through our Sites, including via online forums, or inquiry forms.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you access, use or interact with the Community. We use browser cookies and other tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) to collect and store certain information when you use, access or interact with our Sites, including:
- Browser and device data: We collect your device type, operating system and version, IP address, general geographic location as indicated by your IP address, browser type, screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Site you are visiting.
- Usage data: We collect information about the time you spend on the Community, the content you view and features you access, the pages that led or referred you to our Community, language preferences, how you interact with available content, and entered search terms, as well as personal information that you make available to us via a social media platform, such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Community.
When you use the Community, Change Healthcare will not collect information about your online activities over time in order to sell to our marketing or advertising partners.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Community may not be available, work, or work as designed.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, Change Healthcare does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We receive information about you from other sources through your access of the Community from other third-party websites. For example, we use Adobe Analytics to determine how you accessed the Community as well as helping prevent and detect fraud.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: We use your identification information to verify your identity when you access and use our Community and to ensure the security of your Personal Information. This is so we can comply with our obligations to you as detailed in the Community Rules.
- Operating the Community: We process your Personal Information to provide the Community you have requested. This is so we can provide the Community according to our Community Rules.
- Improving our Community: We analyze information about how you use our Community to provide an improved experience for our customers of all our Community, including product testing and site analytics. It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand any issues with our Community to improve it.
- Communicating with you: We may use your Personal Information when we communicate with you, for example if we are providing information about changes to the terms and conditions or if you contact us with questions. It is in our legitimate interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our Community.
- Complying with our obligations: We may process your Personal Information to, for example, carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where this is explicitly required by law.
How and With Whom We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information with the following entities:
- Information entered through the Community may be shared with your employer: Change Healthcare exercises no authority over your employer’s privacy and data collection practices and policies or how your employer may use information transmitted through the Community.
- Group companies: Change Healthcare is a global organization and works closely with other businesses and companies in the Change Healthcare We may share certain information about your use of the Community for security, optimization of products and Community, and internal reporting. We do this for the purposes set out above.
- With our vendors: We share your information with vendors that provide services on our behalf, such as marketing and survey services, website hosting, data analysis, data storage, customer service, auditing and accounting firms and security vendors. We authorize vendors to use or disclose personal information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require our vendors to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of data they process on our behalf.
- Where required or permitted by law or in the context of an audit or other review: We share information with law enforcement agencies, courts, other government authorities or other entities, where we believe it is necessary: (i) to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; (ii) to protect the rights, safety, and property of Change Healthcare, you or others; and (iii) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and other public and government authorities.
- In the context of a transaction: We may share personal information in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction, such as a merger or acquisition or a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets or business, including during the course of any due diligence process.
Personal Data Security and Storage
We implement and maintain organizational, technical, and administrative security measures designed to safeguard the information we process within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, or misuse. These measures are aimed at providing on-going integrity and confidentiality for your personal data. We evaluate and update these measures on an ongoing basis. Your information is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the personal data to perform their duties. However, no personal data system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
We retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal data after our relationship with you has ended, we consider our legal and regulatory obligations and internal personal data management policies. For example, we may retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims or where required by law. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that does not provide the same level of protection for personal data as the laws of your home country and may be available to the government of those countries under a lawful court order made in those countries.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legal requirements to provide adequate protections for your Personal Data. By using our Sites, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information, where permitted by law.
As Change Healthcare grows, and our organization and products change from time to time, this Policy is expected to change as well. We reserve the right to amend the Policy at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Policy at this Site. Where required by law, if we make any revisions to this Policy that materially alter the ways in which we Process your Personal Information, we will notify you of these changes before applying them to that Personal Information.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions, requests, or complaints related to your privacy, or if you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us at ChiefPrivacyOfficer@ChangeHealthcare.com or by physical mail: Change Healthcare, Privacy Office (Attn: Privacy Notice, Change Healthcare Community), 5995 Windward Parkway, 5th Floor, Alpharetta, GA 30005.